If you have a pet there is a big chance it spends some of it's time outside. Living in a home with small outdoor spaces can make this challenging, especially when your pet needs to use the bathroom outdoors. You may also have a bigger yard however finding the time to take care of may be near impossible. No matter whether you have a small courtyard, a large yard or a green roof, there are solutions that can help make life easier for both you and your pet. Artificial turf is one of these solutions.
Artificial Turf Pet Lawn
Artificial turf lawn is made of a group of fibers that are sewn into a synthetic grass backing. This backing is then filled in with materials that help the artificial grass blades stand up tall giving your lawn a real grass look without all the work. There are many varieties which include different colors, heights, and backing types. An artificial pet lawn is especially designed with pets in mind, with excellent drainage and no need for chemicals you can have a great looking lawn and a happy and healthy pet.
The Advantages of Artificial Turf
The advantages of installing this type of turf go way beyond the realistic look and feel, here are some advantages you may want to keep in mind when considering your next choice of lawn.
- Drainage capabilities of artificial grass makes cleaning up easy, there are no need for chemicals or deodorizes as the turf drains clean.
- No need to worry about those yellow or brown spots in your lawn. Your dogs favorite spot will no longer be an issue, with stain resistant grass you can say goodbye to discoloration.
- If your pet enjoys digging holes in your lawn they will likely find that digging becomes too labor intensive and will give up their digging habits quickly.
- Those times when the rain seems endless and so does mopping the floor will be long gone. No more muddy paws or dirt to be trodden through the house.
- There is no need to constantly water and fertilize artificial turf, this can save you a lot of money in the future and help the environment.
- If your pet suffers from seasonal allergies, artificial turf pet lawn can greatly reduce these allergy risks.
- You will no longer need to spend time mowing and trimming your grass, yet your lawn will stay looking green and healthy in all seasons.
- Thorns and prickles will no longer be a problem to your pet's sensitive paws.
If you are considering your grass options or need help with your landscaping , contact the landscape experts at E-Landscape Specialty Solutions, we can help you choose an option that is both sustainable and suits your homes needs.